Breathable and quick-drying, the artist series edition of this men's fishing shirt adds personality with a fish graphic and the matching fly pattern on one sleeve. It's cut for a natural range of motion to help keep every cast as smooth as possible.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor and UPF 50.
- Flat-seam construction.
- Raglan-sleeve design for unrestricted movement.
- High-backed collar for additional sun protection.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly.