I begged and pleaded for an early release edition of these waders. I love bootfoot waders. They are fast to get on, warm, comfortable, don't have wet muddy shoe laces. You'll have a post-fishing beer cracked and half gone while you watch your fishing buddy wrestle around with his boots. They are tough, breathe easy, and well designed. The boots are now made by Simms and they fit perfectly. If you like good things that also make your fishing life simple, these are the ones. And if your fishing partner/spouse deserves a big gift, here's what we'll do: we'll write the gift certificate for you to gift, and then size and fit the lucky angler. Sizes vary: please call the shop for details.
Built to best-selling G3 Guide™ specs, the ExStream™ Bootfoot brings comfort, warmth, and cutting-edge performance to blunt-force conditions. Structural strength starts with waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell uppers and 5-layer legs featuring patented front and back leg seams for an articulated fit and maximized comfort and mobility. The boot story begins with an ultra-gripy, fully-integrated proprietary design. Rugged triple-layer vulcanized rubber maximizes durability and wading performance in extreme conditions.
- Adjustable air‐mesh suspender system.
- Removable Flip out Tippet Tender™ pocket.
- Adjustable 1.5in elastic suspenders with opposing Ykk® buckles for waist high conversion.
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2in nylon wading belt included.
- Patented front & back leg seams.
- GORE-TEX® outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
- YKK's AQUASEAL® is a light weight waterproof zipper. Combining Vislon® techonology with a seal in between the zipper elements, AQUASEAL® allows easy and smooth operation with 100% protection against the elements.
- Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the most minute detail. Inspired by free climbing rubber, Vibram Idrogrip is ideal on wet surfaces and improves grip on slippery terrain. Vibram Megagrip offers the ideal combination of grip and durability for maximum surface adaptability.
Gore-Tex Wader Care
- The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader.
- Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
- General Care - Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
- Proper Layering - Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.