This series features the ConstaLube™ (CL) System, an innovative drag design composed of a special felt and lubricant, producing constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance.
The Tail Water is perfect for lines 5-6.
- A drag that cannot be set excessively tight – yet the spool won’t over-run if you pull line rapidly from it. This prevents the fragile leader tippets from breaking.
- The drag adjustment knob is super accessible and can not catch the line.
- The clutch is a one-piece unit that is hard coated, corrosion-resistant and cannot fail.
- Spool is easily removable and the retaining nut is almost impossible to lose.
- The leader-keeper groove on the spool rim captures the leader when moving from one fishing location to another.
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum and has very few parts – ensuring dependable, trouble-free operation.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.