NEW! The new features: A new 4-layer Gore-Tex membrane extends thru the seat for sitting on logs while waiting for bugs. 190% more breathable. 31% more puncture resistant despite having one less layer of Gore-Tex. 30% lighter. Zippered reach through fleece-lined handwarming pocket. These have also been redesigned to fit better. The G3 is always Simms' flagship wader, and we're excited to have a fresh redesign. Made in the USA.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers.
- Retractor docking station.
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket.
- Super‐fly Patch®.
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2in stretch wading belt included.
- Patented front & back leg seams.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion.
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks.
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish.
- GORE-TEX® outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
- The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside.
- Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
- General Care - Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.