New!!! Simms most "tech-y" shirt: The Simms Solarflex Armor Shirt includes UPF50 sun-shielding performance via COR3 fabric tech that acclimates to hot, high sun conditions via masterstrokes in moisture wicking and ambitious antimicrobial comfort. On the water mesh ventilating inner side and arm panels release body heat while a full coverage face gaiter shields your face from harmful rays. If you're not feeling like wearing the face gaiter it can be adjusted to drape down the back. Another perk of this Sun Armor shirt is that when it gets wet it will keep you cool with Coolcore fabric technology. The cherry on top of this delicious slice of hot weather goodenss is there is a sunglass chamois at the bottom hem. S-XXL.
- COR3™ technology – quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50.
- Coolcore® fabric technology – up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet.
- Polygiene® fabric treatment – natural & permanent odor‐control.
- Patent‐pending full coverage gaiter design.
- Mesh inner side & arm panels for ventilation.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of Simms performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, Simms offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of the UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.